Tuesday, July 29, 2008

we're up and running!

hi... and welcome to our Brink family blog! i will send this out as an email to everyone - with instructions on how to sign in, post pics, blogs, comment... and if you ever have questions just call me @ 605.295.0290 or email me @ jjspry@hotmail.com. anyone that wasn't at the reunion... i will need your address to add you to the permissions so you can post whenever as well! i hope this will keep us all in touch more.... happy blogging! ;o)

i will add more later (make it more colorful*FUN!)... our SD vacation has been extended due to the very unexpected death of one of joels friends.

xo!

jari (olivier) spry

3 comments:

kdsmith7 said...

Hey Everybody!

The weekend in Aberdeen was a lot of fun! I have tons of pics of the weekend that I will surely post on here - when I find out how to post a picture!

Thanks Jari for getting this set up for us all!

Love ya!
Deb

calvin & hobbs said...

thanks jari....it's sweet!!!!!

Molly O said...

Well here we are all together again! I am looking forward to getthing this thing on! I will post my pics from Storybook Land and eleven of the cousins that went with us.

I will see what I can post of Austin and Sara's Wedding! Congrats Cass!!

TTFN, Molly